Note : 1. 10.95V and 11.1V are compatible, they are in common use. 2. This battery(A1322) only fits for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 Inch A1278(EMC 2326*),A1278(EMC 2351*),A1278(EMC 2419*),A1278(EMC 2554*),A1278(EMC 2555*),(Mid 2009,Mid 2010,Early 2011,Late 2011,Mid 2012).
Better quality, Better price
High Quality Battery for Apple A1322, Feel Free To Use!
Apple A1322 battery is a fast-charged, high-quality, high-capacity, superior-performing Apple laptop
battery. The battery for Apple A1322 laptop is manufactured in strict accordance with the original circuit design and standard. Selection
of ABS fireproof plastic shell, original protection IC chip, branded lithium-ion batteries and adoption of a multiple
intelligent security protection are in order to meet and exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications.
Our requirements for safety performance are extremely strict. Each replacement battery for Apple A1322 has gone through more
than one hundred strict tests on the quality and safety. These replacement batteries for Apple A1322 have passed the CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/ISO9002 and other
international related certifications. Our products have been sold in many countries and regions around the world because
of their powerful performance, high security and acceptable price.
More importantly, our Apple A1322 laptop batteries are sold directly on the network, without other agents profits included. Therefore, the
price that you see on our website will generally be 20-50% lower than our competitors. If you find a cheaper product on the
competitive website, please let us know that and we will solve this problem for you.
12 layer intelligent composite security technology
- ESD PROTECTION
- OVER HEAT PROTECTION
- POWER PROTECTION
- CURRENT PROTECTION
- OVER CHARGE PROTECTION
- VOLTAGE PROTECTION
- OVER discharge PROTECTION
- SHORT PROTECTION
- INTELLIGENT PROTECTION
- CHARGING TIME PROTECTION
- CLASS A RPOTECTION
Compatible Battery Part Numbers
- A1278(EMC 2326*)
- A1278(EMC 2351*)
- A1278(EMC 2419*)
- A1278(EMC 2554*)
- A1278(EMC 2555*)
Compatible Laptop Models
- MacBook 13 inch MC375LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2009)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD101LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD102LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD313LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD314LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13" A1278 (2009 Version)
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990*/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990CH/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990J/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB990ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991*/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991CH/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991J/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13" MB991ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13" Precision Aluminum Unibody (2009 Version)
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MD313LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MD314LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990LL
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB990X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991LL
- MacBook Pro 13.3" MB991X/A
- MacBook Pro A1322
- MacBook Pro MC374LL/A 13.3 inch
- MacBook Pro MC375LL/A 13.3 inch
We offer 12 months warranty on the replacement battery for Apple A1322 laptop! During this period, if your battery fails due to quality problems, we will replace your battery with a new one.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
The new Apple A1322 battery should be charged fully and discharged to lower 5-10% for 5-6 times for normally perform. Traditional
7-Day Money Back Guarantee can not meet test needs enough. To this end, we extend the waranty from 7-day to 30 days.
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
If there is any problems with the battery you purchased from us, please contact us first. We will process your request as soon as possible and solve your problems. If our technical engineers can not solve your problems, we will generate a RMA number for you, so that you can return the battery to us. If testing result indicates that the returned battery is faulty, we will refund you or send you a new battery for free.
Please note: we cannot process returned batteries if you have not yet received an RMA number.
Q: How do I check if this battery is compatible with my laptop?
First, you need to find model name of your laptop or part number of the old battery(e.g. "A1322"), and then check whether they
are in the "Compatible Laptop Models" table or "Compatible Battery Part Numbers" table. Second, you need to check that the voltage (rated) of
this battery is the same as your old battery. Finally, please compare the image in the "Product Larger Images" with your old battery to make
sure you can choose the right battery.
We have been focused on providing high quality batteries for various branded notebooks. Our website contains more than 100,000 laptop
batteries, including almost all the notebook batteries on the market. In addition, for more accurately searching for the battery, you
can click How to find one correct battery for my laptop? for
more details. If you can not find the battery you want, you can contact customer service for help.
Q: Should the new battery for Apple A1322 be repeatedly charged fully and discharged to below 10% three times to be totally activated?
A: No. Now the battery batteries have been activated before shipment; and the battery batteries should be activated when they are sealed into
battery packs.So the laptop battery that you receive has been already done.
Q: Need you charge Apple A1322 battery for 12 hours in the first use?
A: No. Our batteries are lithium-ion batteries without memory effects. When the laptop battery is fully charged, the charging current will be cut off automatically. Charging for 12 hours is wasting time.
Q: How should I use and maintain the battery for Apple A1322 laptop properly?
1Avoid discharge to below 5%.
2Charging the battery when using the notebook, or continuing to use the external power supply after the completion of charge will not cause additional damage to the battery.
3When the Apple A1322 battery is not used for a long time, the battery should be charged and placed in a cool dry place. Since then, the battery should be charged once a month to prevent the battery from being damaged due to excessive discharge.
4Can not be placed in the low temperature,avoid water vapor erosion, and being placed in high temperature car.
5Make your laptop into sleep or hibernate when the notebook is not in use.
6Unplug the USB device that is not used on the notebook.