1. Terms of Service
All products can be returned and applied for free repair service if subject to no man-made damage performance failure within one year from the date of purchase.
Please provide effective proof of the product problem (picture or video), send it to our customer service email address, and return the battery according to the instructions to obtain free repair service.
2. Warranty Procedure
①Contact customer service→②Customer service check→③Return product→④After repair
(1) Contact customer service: Please click "Contact Us" for further assistance.
(2) Customer service check: Once our after-sales customer service approves your request, we will send you the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to your email address accordingly. Please mark/print/write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping package.
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all returns. Our after-sales department will not accept your returns without an RMA number.
(3) Return product: The RMA number will be valid for 30 days once issued, within which time the returned product(s) must be received by us. Please provide us with relevant courier(postal service preferred) and tracking information when you ship it out, so that we can track your return package.
(4) After repair: After receiving the returned package, our technical department will check the returned items. We will reschedule the battery within 2-7 working days after receiving the goods.
Note: LaptopBatteryDirect.com.au reserves the right to refuse repair if the item is out of warranty coverage.
3. Warranty Details
The following conditions are not covered by the battery warranty:
- 1Batteries ordered from other merchants.
- 2Products that are out of warranty.
- 3Damage caused by improper operation or insufficient protection of the customer.
- 4Damage caused by fire, flood, war, violence or any similar incident.
- 5Removal the warranty sticker or tamper with the internal battery pack.
- 6Modify or service through a professional outside of LaptopBatteryDirect.com.au.
- 7The battery has decreased in capacity due to long-term use.
Note: Rechargeable Battery is a Consumable product. Depending on the application and usage mode, it is normal that the maximum capacity of all rechargeable batteries will gradually decrease over time. Therefore, changes in battery capacity are not covered by the warranty.